Ultra (CURRENCY:UOS) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 17th. Ultra has a market capitalization of $5.41 million and $148,526.00 worth of Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ultra token can now be purchased for about $0.0418 or 0.00000468 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Ultra has traded 24.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,889.90 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $369.63 or 0.04156542 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002669 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001621 BTC.
- Silverway (SLV) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004368 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.10 or 0.00619667 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006122 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002217 BTC.
Ultra (CRYPTO:UOS) is a DPoI token that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Ultra’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 129,435,129 tokens. The official message board for Ultra is medium.com/ultra-io. The official website for Ultra is ultra.io. Ultra’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ultra Token Trading
Ultra can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ultra should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ultra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ultra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.