Verify (CURRENCY:CRED) traded up 15.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on January 17th. Verify has a total market capitalization of $89,372.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Verify was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Verify has traded up 15.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Verify token can currently be bought for about $0.0066 or 0.00000075 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, COSS, Radar Relay and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002632 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $296.08 or 0.03358082 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011342 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.51 or 0.00198606 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000638 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00030298 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.30 or 0.00128124 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Verify was first traded on November 8th, 2017. Verify’s total supply is 29,997,543 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,508,864 tokens. Verify’s official website is token.verify.as. Verify’s official Twitter account is @verif_yas and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Verify is /r/verifyas and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Verify
Verify can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, IDEX, YoBit and Radar Relay. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verify directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verify should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Verify using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Verify Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verify and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.