VideoCoin (CURRENCY:VID) traded down 4.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 17th. During the last seven days, VideoCoin has traded 0.7% lower against the dollar. VideoCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.14 million and approximately $491,506.00 worth of VideoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One VideoCoin token can now be purchased for about $0.0489 or 0.00000547 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Beaxy and KuCoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001884 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded 49.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded up 31.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
VideoCoin Token Profile
VideoCoin uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 15th, 2017. VideoCoin’s total supply is 265,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 43,741,904 tokens. VideoCoin’s official message board is medium.com/videocoin. VideoCoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. VideoCoin’s official website is www.videocoin.io.
Buying and Selling VideoCoin
VideoCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin, CoinExchange and Beaxy. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VideoCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VideoCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VideoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VideoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VideoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.