Amino Network (CURRENCY:AMIO) traded down 5.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 18th. Amino Network has a total market cap of $1.44 million and approximately $210,658.00 worth of Amino Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Amino Network has traded 16.9% lower against the US dollar. One Amino Network token can currently be bought for about $0.0363 or 0.00000398 BTC on exchanges including KuCoin and MXC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00035747 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0482 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $518.78 or 0.05683364 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00026483 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.11 or 0.00034070 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.74 or 0.00128642 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002587 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001198 BTC.
Amino Network Token Profile
Amino Network (CRYPTO:AMIO) is a token. It launched on April 12th, 2019. Amino Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 39,550,130 tokens. Amino Network’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Amino Network’s official website is www.amino.world.
Buying and Selling Amino Network
Amino Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin and MXC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Amino Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Amino Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Amino Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Amino Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Amino Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.