Bitfex (CURRENCY:BFX) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on January 20th. Over the last week, Bitfex has traded up 73.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Bitfex token can currently be bought for $0.0047 or 0.00000054 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including VinDAX and ProBit Exchange. Bitfex has a market capitalization of $532,553.00 and approximately $316.00 worth of Bitfex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002698 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $310.38 or 0.03580087 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011523 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.38 or 0.00200455 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0629 or 0.00000725 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.70 or 0.00031178 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $11.19 or 0.00129028 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Bitfex’s genesis date was August 10th, 2016. Bitfex’s total supply is 119,393,765 tokens and its circulating supply is 113,193,765 tokens. Bitfex’s official website is bitfex.com. The Reddit community for Bitfex is /r/idapio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitfex’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitfex’s official message board is medium.com/idap-io.
Buying and Selling Bitfex
Bitfex can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ProBit Exchange and VinDAX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitfex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitfex should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitfex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitfex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitfex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.