Civitas (CURRENCY:CIV) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on January 20th. Civitas has a total market capitalization of $122,475.00 and approximately $8.00 worth of Civitas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Civitas has traded 3.5% higher against the dollar. One Civitas coin can now be bought for about $0.0166 or 0.00000191 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge and TradeOgre.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004588 BTC.
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded down 56.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.45 or 0.00039805 BTC.
- Hashshare (HSS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 299.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002697 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0788 or 0.00000909 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0741 or 0.00000854 BTC.
- Mobile Crypto Pay Coin (MCPC) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000066 BTC.
Civitas Coin Profile
Civitas is a coin. Civitas’ total supply is 7,391,980 coins. Civitas’ official Twitter account is @CivitasCoin. Civitas’ official website is civitascoin.com.
Buying and Selling Civitas
Civitas can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Civitas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Civitas should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Civitas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Civitas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civitas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.