Cryptocean (CURRENCY:CRON) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 20th. One Cryptocean coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.35 or 0.00004011 BTC on exchanges including P2PB2B, Exrates and Coinsbit. Cryptocean has a market cap of $2.25 million and $51,306.00 worth of Cryptocean was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Cryptocean has traded up 68.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.21 or 0.00036787 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0474 or 0.00000544 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $490.82 or 0.05630117 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00026201 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00034015 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002636 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.17 or 0.00128166 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001265 BTC.
Cryptocean (CRYPTO:CRON) is a coin. Its launch date was May 8th, 2018. Cryptocean’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 6,469,244 coins. Cryptocean’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cryptocean is /r/Cryptocean and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Cryptocean is cryptocean.io.
Buying and Selling Cryptocean
Cryptocean can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: P2PB2B, Coinsbit and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptocean directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptocean should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cryptocean using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptocean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptocean and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.