Dynamite (CURRENCY:DYNMT) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on January 20th. Over the last seven days, Dynamite has traded down 27.7% against the dollar. One Dynamite token can currently be bought for $0.55 or 0.00006305 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX and Mercatox. Dynamite has a market cap of $169,979.00 and $233,549.00 worth of Dynamite was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005698 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00038693 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.02 or 0.00323161 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011508 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded 19.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- PLANET (PLA) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002059 BTC.
- EURBASE (EBASE) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012051 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008292 BTC.
Dynamite is a token. Dynamite’s total supply is 859,895 tokens and its circulating supply is 310,762 tokens. The official website for Dynamite is dynamitetoken.com. Dynamite’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Dynamite
Dynamite can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dynamite directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dynamite should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dynamite using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dynamite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dynamite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.