HorusPay (CURRENCY:HORUS) traded up 47.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 20th. During the last week, HorusPay has traded 54.5% lower against the dollar. One HorusPay token can currently be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE and DragonEX. HorusPay has a total market cap of $352,719.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of HorusPay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002688 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $303.53 or 0.03503108 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011534 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.44 or 0.00201262 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0624 or 0.00000720 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00031485 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.13 or 0.00128443 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
HorusPay’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 872,861,114 tokens. The official website for HorusPay is horuspay.io. HorusPay’s official Twitter account is @horus_pay and its Facebook page is accessible here.
HorusPay Token Trading
HorusPay can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX and BigONE. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HorusPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HorusPay should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HorusPay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HorusPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HorusPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.