LiteBitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded 18% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on January 20th. In the last seven days, LiteBitcoin has traded 7.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. LiteBitcoin has a market cap of $4,358.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of LiteBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LiteBitcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Infinitecoin (IFC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
LiteBitcoin (CRYPTO:LBTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 11th, 2017. LiteBitcoin’s total supply is 172,585,874 coins and its circulating supply is 28,940,333 coins. LiteBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @Lite_Bitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for LiteBitcoin is www.lbtc.info.
LiteBitcoin Coin Trading
LiteBitcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteBitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LiteBitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.