Metronome (CURRENCY:MET) traded 14% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on January 20th. Over the last week, Metronome has traded down 16.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Metronome coin can currently be bought for $0.36 or 0.00004159 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $51.55, $13.77, $7.50 and $50.98. Metronome has a market capitalization of $3.65 million and approximately $195,364.00 worth of Metronome was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002698 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $310.38 or 0.03580087 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011523 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.38 or 0.00200455 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0629 or 0.00000725 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.70 or 0.00031178 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.19 or 0.00129028 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Metronome’s genesis date was July 24th, 2017. Metronome’s total supply is 11,651,589 coins and its circulating supply is 10,127,340 coins. The official message board for Metronome is medium.com/@MetronomeToken. Metronome’s official Twitter account is @MTNToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Metronome is /r/metronometoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Metronome’s official website is www.metronome.io.
Metronome Coin Trading
Metronome can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $20.33, $32.15, $13.77, $50.98, $10.39, $24.43, $7.50, $24.68, $18.94, $33.94, $5.60 and $51.55. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metronome directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metronome should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Metronome using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metronome Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metronome and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.