Neutron (CURRENCY:NTRN) traded 7.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 20th. Neutron has a market capitalization of $506,935.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of Neutron was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Neutron has traded 33.9% lower against the US dollar. One Neutron coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0130 or 0.00000149 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0766 or 0.00000883 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000432 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000099 BTC.
Neutron is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 19th, 2015. Neutron’s total supply is 39,121,694 coins. The Reddit community for Neutron is /r/NeutronCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Neutron’s official Twitter account is @Neutron_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Neutron is www.neutroncoin.com.
Neutron Coin Trading
Neutron can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neutron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neutron should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Neutron using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Neutron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neutron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.