Pesetacoin (CURRENCY:PTC) traded 6.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on January 20th. Over the last seven days, Pesetacoin has traded up 37.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Pesetacoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, SouthXchange and Bittrex. Pesetacoin has a market cap of $207,841.00 and $2.00 worth of Pesetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57.77 or 0.00662624 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00010028 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0802 or 0.00000920 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008013 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 17.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00029549 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000469 BTC.
Pesetacoin (PTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 7th, 2014. Pesetacoin’s total supply is 140,300,424 coins. Pesetacoin’s official Twitter account is @oPesetaCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pesetacoin’s official website is pesetacoin.info. The Reddit community for Pesetacoin is /r/officialpesetacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Pesetacoin Coin Trading
Pesetacoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pesetacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pesetacoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pesetacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pesetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pesetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.