Bata (CURRENCY:BTA) traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 22nd. One Bata coin can currently be bought for $0.0180 or 0.00000208 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, YoBit, Cryptopia and Livecoin. Bata has a total market cap of $91,026.00 and $351.00 worth of Bata was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Bata has traded 43.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $58.35 or 0.00673837 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00010336 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0788 or 0.00000910 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00007790 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00033225 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Bata (BTA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 28th, 2015. Bata’s total supply is 5,052,601 coins. The official website for Bata is www.bata.io. The Reddit community for Bata is /r/batamoney and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Bata is email@example.com. Bata’s official Twitter account is @Bata_Money and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bata Coin Trading
Bata can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit, Cryptopia and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bata directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bata should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bata using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bata Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bata and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.