Dropil (CURRENCY:DROP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 22nd. In the last seven days, Dropil has traded 12.4% lower against the dollar. Dropil has a total market capitalization of $5.05 million and approximately $270,166.00 worth of Dropil was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dropil token can currently be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges including IDAX, IDEX and Tidex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00028514 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007121 BTC.
- ABBC Coin (ABBC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001190 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004011 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00027663 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0920 or 0.00001063 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0618 or 0.00000713 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001383 BTC.
- Blitzcash (BLITZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002100 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00043466 BTC.
DROP is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 20th, 2018. Dropil’s total supply is 30,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 22,761,303,017 tokens. The Reddit community for Dropil is /r/Dropil. The official website for Dropil is dropil.com. Dropil’s official Twitter account is @FaucetDrop and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Dropil
Dropil can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, IDAX and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dropil directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dropil should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dropil using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dropil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dropil and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.