Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on January 22nd. In the last week, Stratis has traded up 7.3% against the dollar. One Stratis coin can now be bought for about $0.35 or 0.00003990 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Crex24, SouthXchange and Binance. Stratis has a total market capitalization of $34.48 million and approximately $639,369.00 worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006729 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00027410 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0937 or 0.00001081 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0613 or 0.00000707 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001360 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.96 or 0.00045668 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000070 BTC.
Stratis Coin Profile
Stratis is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on August 9th, 2016. Stratis’ total supply is 99,652,679 coins. Stratis’ official Twitter account is @stratisplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. Stratis’ official message board is www.stratistalk.org. Stratis’ official website is stratisplatform.com. The Reddit community for Stratis is /r/Stratisplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Stratis Coin Trading
Stratis can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade, Cryptomate, Bittylicious, Upbit, Binance, Coinrail, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, Livecoin, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Poloniex, Crex24, SouthXchange and Bithumb. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stratis should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stratis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.