Insureum (CURRENCY:ISR) traded 4.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 22nd. One Insureum token can now be bought for about $0.0044 or 0.00000051 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinZest and CoinBene. Insureum has a market capitalization of $931,358.00 and approximately $243,462.00 worth of Insureum was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Insureum has traded down 12% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002691 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $282.66 or 0.03297994 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011677 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.26 or 0.00201440 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00029557 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.89 or 0.00127116 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Insureum Token Profile
Insureum launched on March 20th, 2018. Insureum’s total supply is 290,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 214,048,583 tokens. Insureum’s official website is insureum.co. Insureum’s official Twitter account is @insureum_zikto.
Insureum Token Trading
Insureum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinZest and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insureum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Insureum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Insureum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Insureum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insureum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.