Cryptopay (CURRENCY:CPAY) traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 24th. During the last seven days, Cryptopay has traded 6.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Cryptopay token can now be bought for about $0.0262 or 0.00000311 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and IDEX. Cryptopay has a total market cap of $1.79 million and $629.00 worth of Cryptopay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00037128 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000552 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $463.41 or 0.05500730 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00026758 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.74 or 0.00127473 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00020035 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00034068 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002730 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
Cryptopay Token Profile
Cryptopay (CPAY) is a token. Its launch date was September 17th, 2017. Cryptopay’s total supply is 90,414,745 tokens and its circulating supply is 68,363,490 tokens. Cryptopay’s official Twitter account is @cryptopay and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Cryptopay is blog.cryptopay.me. The official website for Cryptopay is cryptopay.me.
Cryptopay Token Trading
Cryptopay can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptopay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptopay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cryptopay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptopay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptopay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.