InterCrone (CURRENCY:ICR) traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 25th. Over the last seven days, InterCrone has traded 10.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. InterCrone has a market capitalization of $33,512.00 and $6.00 worth of InterCrone was traded on exchanges in the last day. One InterCrone coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0023 or 0.00000027 BTC on exchanges including $7.50, $33.94, $13.77 and $51.55.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002638 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $264.17 or 0.03148500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011949 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.12 or 0.00204101 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0567 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00029540 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.41 or 0.00124020 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
InterCrone Coin Profile
InterCrone’s total supply is 17,910,608 coins and its circulating supply is 14,793,793 coins. InterCrone’s official Twitter account is @IntercroneWorld and its Facebook page is accessible here. InterCrone’s official website is www.intercrone.com.
Buying and Selling InterCrone
InterCrone can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $10.39, $13.77, $24.43, $18.94, $33.94, $50.98, $7.50, $32.15, $24.68, $51.55, $5.60 and $20.33. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as InterCrone directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire InterCrone should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy InterCrone using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for InterCrone Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InterCrone and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.