Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded up 3.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. Dogecoin has a market capitalization of $295.08 million and approximately $90.22 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar. One Dogecoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0024 or 0.00000027 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitFlip, Kraken, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $60.81 or 0.00676143 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00009911 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0852 or 0.00000948 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00006951 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00036284 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000212 BTC.
Dogecoin (DOGE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 6th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 123,074,288,684 coins. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Dogecoin is dogecoin.com.
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip, FreiExchange, Cryptohub, CoinEgg, Bleutrade, CoinFalcon, CoinExchange, Ovis, Poloniex, Bittylicious, BCEX, C-CEX, Bitsane, BX Thailand, BiteBTC, ZB.COM, Trade Satoshi, Gate.io, Coinsquare, Bits Blockchain, Exmo, Novaexchange, Koineks, Livecoin, Mercatox, Stocks.Exchange, cfinex, C-Patex, Instant Bitex, Exrates, LiteBit.eu, Kraken, QBTC, Cryptomate, Coinbe, Indodax, Tidex, Bit-Z, SouthXchange, BTC Trade UA, YoBit, Tripe Dice Exchange, Bittrex, Crex24, Coindeal, CoinEx, Bitbns, HitBTC, Robinhood, OpenLedger DEX, Cryptopia, Sistemkoin, Fatbtc, BtcTrade.im, Upbit, Tux Exchange and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.