Giant (CURRENCY:GIC) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. Giant has a total market capitalization of $96,521.00 and approximately $3,540.00 worth of Giant was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Giant coin can now be bought for $0.0140 or 0.00000157 BTC on major exchanges including $10.42, $18.98, $20.33 and $13.92. Over the last seven days, Giant has traded 43.6% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded 527.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00022089 BTC.
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 35.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.24 or 0.00092286 BTC.
- Hashshare (HSS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded 22.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003174 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded up 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0734 or 0.00000822 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0507 or 0.00000568 BTC.
Giant is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 8th, 2018. Giant’s total supply is 6,885,225 coins and its circulating supply is 6,885,221 coins. The Reddit community for Giant is /r/giantadmin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Giant’s official website is giantpay.network. Giant’s official Twitter account is @giant_coin.
Giant Coin Trading
Giant can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $70.83, $7.59, $31.10, $5.63, $33.89, $24.71, $10.42, $11.91, $13.92, $20.33, $50.68 and $18.98. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Giant directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Giant should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Giant using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Giant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Giant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.