QuadrantProtocol (CURRENCY:EQUAD) traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 3rd. QuadrantProtocol has a total market capitalization of $474,320.00 and approximately $539,020.00 worth of QuadrantProtocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, QuadrantProtocol has traded down 9% against the U.S. dollar. One QuadrantProtocol token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0014 or 0.00000015 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit and CoinBene.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002700 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $277.24 or 0.02990371 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010791 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.35 or 0.00197907 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0631 or 0.00000681 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00029782 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00128779 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
QuadrantProtocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 334,025,330 tokens. QuadrantProtocol’s official Twitter account is @explorequadrant. The Reddit community for QuadrantProtocol is /r/quadrantprotocol. QuadrantProtocol’s official message board is medium.com/quadrantprotocol. QuadrantProtocol’s official website is www.quadrantprotocol.com.
QuadrantProtocol Token Trading
QuadrantProtocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuadrantProtocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QuadrantProtocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QuadrantProtocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QuadrantProtocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuadrantProtocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.