Relex (CURRENCY:RLX) traded 27.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 3rd. During the last week, Relex has traded down 26.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Relex token can currently be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including Sistemkoin, Stocks.Exchange, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. Relex has a total market cap of $114,635.00 and $1,890.00 worth of Relex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002700 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $277.24 or 0.02990371 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010791 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.35 or 0.00197907 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0631 or 0.00000681 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00029782 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00128779 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Relex was first traded on August 9th, 2017. Relex’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,835,450,597 tokens. The Reddit community for Relex is /r/RelexRLX. Relex’s official website is www.relex.io. Relex’s official Twitter account is @RelexTalk and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Relex
Relex can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Stocks.Exchange, Sistemkoin and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Relex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Relex should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Relex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Relex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Relex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.