Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 14th. In the last week, Zeusshield has traded up 18.5% against the dollar. One Zeusshield token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, LBank and Gate.io. Zeusshield has a market cap of $524,197.00 and $59,557.00 worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $356.77 or 0.03472654 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009739 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $25.70 or 0.00250108 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0850 or 0.00000828 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00042905 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.24 or 0.00158027 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000081 BTC.
Zeusshield Token Profile
Zeusshield was first traded on September 19th, 2017. Zeusshield’s total supply is 5,642,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,169,566,883 tokens. Zeusshield’s official Twitter account is @zeusshield and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Zeusshield is zsc.io.
Zeusshield Token Trading
Zeusshield can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, Gate.io and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeusshield directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zeusshield should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zeusshield using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.