TTC (CURRENCY:TTC) traded 1.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on June 29th. In the last seven days, TTC has traded down 14.6% against the US dollar. TTC has a total market cap of $10.24 million and approximately $182,931.00 worth of TTC was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TTC coin can now be purchased for $0.0238 or 0.00000258 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, IDEX, Upbit and BitForex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001372 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002193 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00045788 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $456.38 or 0.04960349 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002837 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.07 or 0.00055083 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00031542 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00012860 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004548 BTC.
TTC Coin Profile
TTC is a coin. It was first traded on March 6th, 2018. TTC’s total supply is 887,998,693 coins and its circulating supply is 430,973,538 coins. TTC’s official website is www.ttc.eco. TTC’s official Twitter account is @ttc_protocol. The official message board for TTC is medium.com/ttc-official-blog. The Reddit community for TTC is /r/TTC_Protocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
TTC Coin Trading
TTC can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, BitForex, Bibox, Bittrex and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TTC directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TTC should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TTC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TTC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TTC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.