Aave (CURRENCY:LEND) traded 7.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. One Aave token can currently be bought for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001428 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, ABCC, Kyber Network and Bibox. Aave has a market cap of $169.86 million and approximately $7.25 million worth of Aave was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Aave has traded 7.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001369 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002200 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00045301 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $451.86 or 0.04940137 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002759 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00055324 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00031496 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013272 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004552 BTC.
Aave (CRYPTO:LEND) is a token. It launched on November 30th, 2017. Aave’s total supply is 1,299,999,942 tokens. Aave’s official website is ethlend.io. Aave’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Aave’s official message board is medium.com/@ethlend1. The Reddit community for Aave is /r/ETHlend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Aave Token Trading
Aave can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Gate.io, Binance, Bibox, Alterdice, Kyber Network, IDEX, HitBTC and ABCC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aave directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aave should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aave using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aave Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aave and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.