Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. One Aragon token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.34 or 0.00014643 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Aragon has traded down 0.9% against the dollar. Aragon has a total market cap of $42.20 million and approximately $245,844.00 worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001372 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002207 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00045271 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $456.07 or 0.04982357 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002770 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.07 or 0.00055346 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00031456 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013256 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004554 BTC.
Aragon (ANT) is a token. Its genesis date was May 15th, 2017. Aragon’s total supply is 39,609,524 tokens and its circulating supply is 31,480,881 tokens. The official website for Aragon is aragon.org. The official message board for Aragon is blog.aragon.org. Aragon’s official Twitter account is @AragonProject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Aragon Token Trading
Aragon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aragon should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aragon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.