Aryacoin (CURRENCY:AYA) traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. Aryacoin has a total market capitalization of $1.66 million and approximately $147,964.00 worth of Aryacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aryacoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0103 or 0.00000113 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and Crex24. During the last seven days, Aryacoin has traded 8.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Nervos Network (CKB) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Grin (GRIN) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004524 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001112 BTC.
- HitChain (HIT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0936 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000058 BTC.
Aryacoin Coin Profile
Aryacoin (CRYPTO:AYA) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 1st, 2019. Aryacoin’s total supply is 200,459,554 coins and its circulating supply is 160,459,559 coins. Aryacoin’s official website is aryacoin.io. Aryacoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Aryacoin Coin Trading
Aryacoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aryacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aryacoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aryacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aryacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aryacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.