Atheios (CURRENCY:ATH) traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. One Atheios coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges including Graviex and STEX. Atheios has a total market cap of $14,027.50 and $20.00 worth of Atheios was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Atheios has traded 4.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0980 or 0.00001070 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Atheios (CRYPTO:ATH) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It launched on April 29th, 2018. Atheios’ total supply is 32,327,898 coins and its circulating supply is 30,465,372 coins. The official website for Atheios is www.atheios.com. The Reddit community for Atheios is /r/Atheios and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Atheios’ official Twitter account is @atheioschain.
Buying and Selling Atheios
Atheios can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Graviex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atheios directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atheios should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Atheios using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atheios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atheios and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.