Atlas Protocol (CURRENCY:ATP) traded up 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. Atlas Protocol has a total market capitalization of $5.15 million and $246,095.00 worth of Atlas Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Atlas Protocol token can currently be bought for $0.0020 or 0.00000022 BTC on exchanges including BitMart and Gate.io. During the last seven days, Atlas Protocol has traded down 13.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010951 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001923 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $158.39 or 0.01734738 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.40 or 0.00168682 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00050246 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0663 or 0.00000726 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.04 or 0.00109950 BTC.
About Atlas Protocol
Atlas Protocol launched on August 7th, 2018. Atlas Protocol’s total supply is 4,000,001,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,576,066,703 tokens. Atlas Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/@atlasp. The official website for Atlas Protocol is atlasp.io. Atlas Protocol’s official Twitter account is @ArtProPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Atlas Protocol Token Trading
Atlas Protocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and BitMart. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atlas Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atlas Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Atlas Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Atlas Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atlas Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.