Axe (CURRENCY:AXE) traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. Over the last week, Axe has traded 8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Axe coin can currently be bought for $0.20 or 0.00002232 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, Crex24 and FreiExchange. Axe has a market capitalization of $1.07 million and approximately $1.11 million worth of Axe was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- FYDcoin (FYD) traded up 49.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000548 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded down 50.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- 1X2 COIN (1X2) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded down 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Axe Coin Profile
Axe is a coin. Axe’s total supply is 5,260,968 coins. The official website for Axe is axerunners.com. Axe’s official Twitter account is @axerunners. The Reddit community for Axe is /r/AXErunners and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Axe
Axe can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Crex24 and FreiExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Axe directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Axe should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Axe using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Axe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Axe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.