BitCapitalVendor (CURRENCY:BCV) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. One BitCapitalVendor token can currently be bought for $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC on major exchanges including HADAX, Bibox and Bit-Z. During the last week, BitCapitalVendor has traded 1.7% higher against the dollar. BitCapitalVendor has a total market cap of $3.87 million and $106,452.00 worth of BitCapitalVendor was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001369 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002200 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00045301 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $451.86 or 0.04940137 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002759 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00055324 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00031496 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013272 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004552 BTC.
BitCapitalVendor Token Profile
BitCapitalVendor (CRYPTO:BCV) is a token. Its genesis date was November 28th, 2018. BitCapitalVendor’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 955,988,563 tokens. BitCapitalVendor’s official Twitter account is @BCVofficial. BitCapitalVendor’s official website is www.bitcv.com.
BitCapitalVendor Token Trading
BitCapitalVendor can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Bit-Z and HADAX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitCapitalVendor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitCapitalVendor should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitCapitalVendor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitCapitalVendor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCapitalVendor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.