Bitcoin Atom (CURRENCY:BCA) traded up 11% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 30th. Bitcoin Atom has a market capitalization of $4.07 million and approximately $713.00 worth of Bitcoin Atom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Bitcoin Atom has traded up 5.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Atom coin can now be bought for approximately $0.22 or 0.00002414 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, Exrates and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- PrismChain (PRM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Bitcoin Atom Coin Profile
Bitcoin Atom (BCA) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 4th, 2017. Bitcoin Atom’s total supply is 21,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 18,418,931 coins. Bitcoin Atom’s official message board is medium.com/@bitcoinatom. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Atom is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Atom’s official Twitter account is @atombitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcoin Atom is bitcoinatom.io.
Bitcoin Atom Coin Trading
Bitcoin Atom can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Exrates and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Atom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Atom should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Atom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Atom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Atom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.