Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded down 0.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. During the last week, Bitcoin SV has traded 12% lower against the dollar. One Bitcoin SV coin can now be purchased for $157.74 or 0.01724550 BTC on exchanges including ZB.COM, SouthXchange, Binance and Coinsquare. Bitcoin SV has a market cap of $2.91 billion and $967.45 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010930 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001921 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.40 or 0.00168348 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00050275 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000732 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00109924 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Bitcoin SV Coin Profile
Bitcoin SV’s total supply is 18,447,940 coins. The official website for Bitcoin SV is bitcoinsv.io. Bitcoin SV’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinSVNode.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin SV
Bitcoin SV can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, OKEx, Bitbns, Bit-Z, Coinsquare, Bitkub, Indodax, Trade Satoshi, SouthXchange, FCoin, DragonEX, Hotbit, Coinbit, Poloniex, Altcoin Trader, Kucoin, MBAex, CoinBene, Huobi, OTCBTC, BigONE, Gate.io, Coinsuper, BX Thailand, Bittrex, CoinEx, Bitrue, Kraken, Korbit, HitBTC, Koinex, CoinZest, Bithumb, Upbit, YoBit, WazirX, Cobinhood, IDAX, Bitfinex, Binance and Bibox. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin SV should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin SV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.