Blockport (CURRENCY:BPT) traded down 9.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. Over the last seven days, Blockport has traded 33.5% lower against the dollar. One Blockport token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0235 or 0.00000258 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin and IDEX. Blockport has a total market capitalization of $1.36 million and approximately $43,225.00 worth of Blockport was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010962 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001920 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $157.59 or 0.01728603 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.36 or 0.00168501 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00049761 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.99 or 0.00109546 BTC.
Blockport’s genesis date was December 8th, 2017. Blockport’s total supply is 69,434,800 tokens and its circulating supply is 57,904,773 tokens. Blockport’s official message board is blog.blockport.io. Blockport’s official Twitter account is @BlockportNL and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Blockport is /r/Blockport and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Blockport’s official website is www.blockport.io.
Buying and Selling Blockport
Blockport can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blockport directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blockport should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blockport using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blockport Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blockport and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.