ContentBox (CURRENCY:BOX) traded 11.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. One ContentBox token can now be bought for approximately $0.0030 or 0.00000033 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, ContentBox has traded down 11.9% against the US dollar. ContentBox has a market cap of $2.80 million and approximately $221,328.00 worth of ContentBox was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- OMG Network (OMG) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00015979 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Fluz Fluz (FLUZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Ubex (UBEX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- FidentiaX (FDX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- ConnectJob (CJT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Sharpe Platform Token (SHP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Show (SHOW) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Saifu (SFU) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000665 BTC.
ContentBox (CRYPTO:BOX) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the ETH Token hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 23rd, 2018. ContentBox’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 927,309,105 tokens. ContentBox’s official website is contentbox.one. ContentBox’s official message board is medium.com/contentbox. ContentBox’s official Twitter account is @Contentbox_one and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ContentBox is /r/ContentBoxOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
ContentBox Token Trading
ContentBox can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ContentBox directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ContentBox should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ContentBox using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ContentBox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ContentBox and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.