Covesting (CURRENCY:COV) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. One Covesting token can now be bought for $0.20 or 0.00002185 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Kucoin, YoBit and IDEX. Covesting has a market capitalization of $3.59 million and approximately $28,444.00 worth of Covesting was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Covesting has traded 14.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001926 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.11 or 0.01734467 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.47 or 0.00169677 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00050109 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0666 or 0.00000731 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.03 or 0.00109991 BTC.
Covesting launched on October 15th, 2017. Covesting’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,000,000 tokens. Covesting’s official message board is medium.com/@Covesting. Covesting’s official website is covesting.io. Covesting’s official Twitter account is @covesting and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Covesting is /r/Covesting and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Covesting Token Trading
Covesting can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, IDEX, YoBit and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Covesting directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Covesting should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Covesting using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Covesting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Covesting and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.