Cred (CURRENCY:LBA) traded 2.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on June 30th. One Cred token can currently be purchased for about $0.0120 or 0.00000130 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Bibox, Kyber Network and UEX. Cred has a market capitalization of $10.02 million and approximately $2.29 million worth of Cred was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Cred has traded down 7.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010928 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001923 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $158.88 or 0.01732578 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.45 or 0.00168427 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00050189 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000731 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.07 or 0.00109831 BTC.
Cred Token Profile
Cred’s launch date was April 12th, 2018. Cred’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 838,749,675 tokens. Cred’s official website is www.mycred.io. The Reddit community for Cred is /r/Libra_Credit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cred’s official Twitter account is @LibraCredit.
Cred Token Trading
Cred can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, DDEX, Bilaxy, UEX, Gate.io, OKEx, Bibox, Kyber Network and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cred directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cred should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cred using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cred Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cred and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.