Crypto Sports (CURRENCY:CSPN) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. In the last seven days, Crypto Sports has traded flat against the dollar. One Crypto Sports coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.19 or 0.00002116 BTC on major exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. Crypto Sports has a market capitalization of $530,247.37 and $302.00 worth of Crypto Sports was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bonorum (BONO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42.22 or 0.00461215 BTC.
- Zenon (ZNN) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00025605 BTC.
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00067115 BTC.
- Midas (MIDAS) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00010087 BTC.
- SafeCapital (SCAP) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00007434 BTC.
- Hashshare (HSS) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- MalwareChain (MALW) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003068 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000238 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000237 BTC.
About Crypto Sports
Crypto Sports (CRYPTO:CSPN) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on December 1st, 2018. Crypto Sports’ total supply is 2,882,325 coins and its circulating supply is 2,737,526 coins. Crypto Sports’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Crypto Sports is www.crypto-sports.io.
Buying and Selling Crypto Sports
Crypto Sports can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto Sports directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto Sports should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Crypto Sports using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.