CyberVein (CURRENCY:CVT) traded 0% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 30th. One CyberVein token can now be bought for approximately $0.0386 or 0.00000422 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, CyberVein has traded up 4.8% against the US dollar. CyberVein has a total market capitalization of $40.95 million and approximately $1.68 million worth of CyberVein was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- U Network (UUU) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
CyberVein Token Profile
CyberVein is a token. It was first traded on March 4th, 2018. CyberVein’s total supply is 2,147,483,648 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,060,404,496 tokens. CyberVein’s official website is www.cybervein.org. CyberVein’s official Twitter account is @cyberveingroup and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CyberVein
CyberVein can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberVein directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CyberVein should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CyberVein using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CyberVein Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberVein and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.