DAD Chain (CURRENCY:DAD) traded up 2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. One DAD Chain token can now be purchased for $0.21 or 0.00002395 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. DAD Chain has a total market cap of $2.32 million and $851,736.00 worth of DAD Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, DAD Chain has traded down 9.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001381 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002211 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00045290 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $459.23 or 0.05023835 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002761 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00055334 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00031626 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013198 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004574 BTC.
DAD Chain Token Profile
DAD Chain is a token. Its launch date was September 28th, 2019. DAD Chain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,948,331 tokens. DAD Chain’s official Twitter account is @dad_chain. The official message board for DAD Chain is medium.com/@dad_chain. DAD Chain’s official website is dad.one.
Buying and Selling DAD Chain
DAD Chain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAD Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DAD Chain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DAD Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DAD Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAD Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.