DATA (CURRENCY:DTA) traded down 3.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. DATA has a market cap of $3.04 million and approximately $96,015.00 worth of DATA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DATA token can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including Bibox, IDEX, DDEX and Ethfinex. Over the last seven days, DATA has traded 2.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011000 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001916 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.06 or 0.01732466 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.40 or 0.00168852 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00049949 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0668 or 0.00000732 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00110152 BTC.
DATA Token Profile
DATA launched on January 11th, 2018. DATA’s total supply is 11,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,499,993,344 tokens. The official message board for DATA is medium.com/@Blockchain_Data. The official website for DATA is data.eco. DATA’s official Twitter account is @Blockchain_Data and its Facebook page is accessible here.
DATA Token Trading
DATA can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: UEX, IDEX, Huobi, Ethfinex, DDEX, Kucoin and Bibox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DATA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DATA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DATA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DATA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DATA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.