Dinero (CURRENCY:DIN) traded 15.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. One Dinero coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including Graviex, CryptoBridge, SouthXchange and Trade Satoshi. During the last seven days, Dinero has traded down 3.5% against the US dollar. Dinero has a total market capitalization of $1,022.80 and $17.00 worth of Dinero was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Xaya (CHI) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Traid (TRAID) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Dinero Coin Profile
Dinero (DIN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 26th, 2018. Dinero’s total supply is 10,947,934 coins and its circulating supply is 8,947,929 coins. The official website for Dinero is dinerocoin.org. Dinero’s official Twitter account is @dinerocrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dinero’s official message board is dinerocoin.org/blog. The Reddit community for Dinero is /r/Dinerocoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Dinero
Dinero can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, SouthXchange, CryptoBridge and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dinero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dinero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dinero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dinero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dinero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.