DubaiCoin (CURRENCY:DBIX) traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 30th. During the last week, DubaiCoin has traded down 8.3% against the U.S. dollar. DubaiCoin has a market capitalization of $167,433.98 and $203.00 worth of DubaiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DubaiCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0393 or 0.00000430 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002212 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00017887 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012462 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00012303 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001677 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 78.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000303 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006279 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00012660 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005098 BTC.
DubaiCoin (CRYPTO:DBIX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 20th, 2016. DubaiCoin’s total supply is 4,263,172 coins. DubaiCoin’s official Twitter account is @DubaiCoin_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for DubaiCoin is /r/ArabianChain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for DubaiCoin is www.arabianchain.org.
DubaiCoin Coin Trading
DubaiCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DubaiCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DubaiCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DubaiCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DubaiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DubaiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.