e-Gulden (CURRENCY:EFL) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. e-Gulden has a market cap of $1.28 million and $3,073.00 worth of e-Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One e-Gulden coin can currently be purchased for $0.0749 or 0.00000821 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, e-Gulden has traded 4.9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $41.45 or 0.00454310 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00013830 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded down 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00000712 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006659 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003435 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0383 or 0.00000420 BTC.
e-Gulden Coin Profile
e-Gulden is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 19th, 2014. e-Gulden’s total supply is 20,957,723 coins and its circulating supply is 17,135,381 coins. The official website for e-Gulden is www.e-gulden.org. e-Gulden’s official Twitter account is @eguldenfoundati.
Buying and Selling e-Gulden
e-Gulden can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as e-Gulden directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire e-Gulden should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase e-Gulden using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for e-Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for e-Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.