Electra (CURRENCY:ECA) traded down 7.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 30th. Electra has a market capitalization of $7.93 million and approximately $4,497.00 worth of Electra was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Electra coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, Electra has traded down 26.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Denarius (D) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001949 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Limitless VIP (VIP) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Electra (CRYPTO:ECA) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. It launched on March 17th, 2017. Electra’s total supply is 29,553,052,651 coins and its circulating supply is 28,685,896,098 coins. The Reddit community for Electra is /r/Electra_Currency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electra’s official message board is medium.com/@electrafoundation. The official website for Electra is electraproject.org. Electra’s official Twitter account is @ElectracoinECA and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Electra
Electra can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electra should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Electra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.