Etherparty (CURRENCY:FUEL) traded 1.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. Etherparty has a market capitalization of $3.28 million and $83,863.00 worth of Etherparty was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Etherparty has traded 15.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Etherparty token can now be purchased for $0.0033 or 0.00000036 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001370 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002208 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00045223 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $453.12 or 0.04970299 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002765 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $5.05 or 0.00055339 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00031467 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013284 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004545 BTC.
Etherparty (FUEL) is a token. Its genesis date was September 22nd, 2017. Etherparty’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Etherparty is medium.com/etherparty. The Reddit community for Etherparty is /r/etherparty and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Etherparty’s official Twitter account is @etherparty_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Etherparty’s official website is etherparty.com.
Etherparty Token Trading
Etherparty can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Etherparty directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Etherparty should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Etherparty using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Etherparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Etherparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.