FansTime (CURRENCY:FTI) traded 3.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. Over the last seven days, FansTime has traded 11.7% lower against the US dollar. FansTime has a total market cap of $1.27 million and approximately $737,667.00 worth of FansTime was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FansTime token can currently be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HADAX, Bit-Z, CoinMex and FCoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010948 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001924 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $158.92 or 0.01736178 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.45 or 0.00168779 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00050206 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000726 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.07 or 0.00109960 BTC.
FansTime’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,850,000,000 tokens. The official website for FansTime is fanstime.org. FansTime’s official Twitter account is @FansTime_FTI and its Facebook page is accessible here.
FansTime Token Trading
FansTime can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinMex, Gate.io, HADAX, Bit-Z, FCoin and CoinEgg. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FansTime directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FansTime should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FansTime using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FansTime Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FansTime and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.