Fantom (CURRENCY:FTM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. One Fantom token can currently be purchased for $0.0061 or 0.00000067 BTC on major exchanges including DDEX, Bibox, Bgogo and Bilaxy. In the last week, Fantom has traded 14.1% lower against the dollar. Fantom has a market capitalization of $11.05 million and approximately $1.54 million worth of Fantom was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010971 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001928 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.87 or 0.01735069 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.51 or 0.00169352 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00050188 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0673 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.10 or 0.00110319 BTC.
Fantom’s total supply is 1,987,133,655 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,813,658,595 tokens. The Reddit community for Fantom is /r/FantomFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Fantom is fantom.foundation.
Buying and Selling Fantom
Fantom can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Bibox, IDEX, Hotbit, Kucoin, DDEX and Bgogo. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fantom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fantom should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Fantom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fantom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fantom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.