Force Protocol (CURRENCY:FOR) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on June 30th. Force Protocol has a total market capitalization of $4.82 million and approximately $892,221.00 worth of Force Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Force Protocol token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0193 or 0.00000261 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Force Protocol has traded down 13.7% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001377 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002206 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00045359 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $457.16 or 0.05015078 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002751 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.05 or 0.00055348 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00031532 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013199 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004560 BTC.
Force Protocol Token Profile
Force Protocol is a token. Its genesis date was November 14th, 2018. Force Protocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 249,337,316 tokens. The official message board for Force Protocol is medium.com/@theforceprotocol. The official website for Force Protocol is www.theforceprotocol.com. Force Protocol’s official Twitter account is @Force_Protocol and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Force Protocol
Force Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Force Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Force Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Force Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Force Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Force Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.